Farm EmploymentAre you looking for a new job or want to grow your career? We can help you find farm, dairy or agriculture employment tailored to your skills, needs and desires. We handle all levels of positions, from basic to management, and our services are always free to job seekers.
More about farm, dairy and agriculture employment
Ag EmployersAs an employer, your time is valuable and you don't have a minute to spare. You have a job to fill and you want the best candidates fast! We can help by identifying your needs and providing qualified candidates for your farm, dairy or agri-business job — all at a very resonable cost!
More about employment services for your farm, dairy or business
Agri-BusinessAgri-Management is the farm and agri-business consulting firm that meets the challenges of today's revitalized agriculture — the one that can see the whole picture — the one that is as comfortable in the barnyard as in the boardroom.
More about personnel, financial and farm management services
- Locate qualified personnel — Our services include locating and screening qualified employee candidates, checking references and educational backgrounds, contacting previous employers, and providing counsel relative to each candidate's suitability and training needs.
- Improve employee productivity — Agri-Management can design job descriptions, employee handbooks, performance measures, incentive plans, and perform other services to help farmers retain valuable employees and improve worker productivity.
- Develop sound business plans — We can conduct objective enterprise analysis, pinpointing opportunities to improve operating efficiency and farm profitablity. This independent, outside perspective can be invaluable.
- Evaluate feasibility of new ventures and expansion — We can develop realistic cash-flow profitablity projections. If the venture will require support from a lender or investor, this independent assessment can provide valuable support and documentation.
- Establish a transition plan to transfer farm ownership — Agri-Management can sensitively organize the transfer of farm ownership to ease the stress of transition, reduce tax impact, and accomodate the special needs or concerns of the individuals involved.